BCPC "Bonaventure"

Greetings All,
This writer was a member of the 1st Tyne Sea Scouts in the 1950s, at that time we had the beautiful yawl “Gladwyena’”. Myself and two others are writing a history of the troop for the benefit of current members and in order to do the job properly we need information about an ex BCPC which was owned by Sir Christopher Furness, and loaned to the troop between 1924 and 1939. The craft was called “Bonaventure”. I have searched the British Newspaper Archives and obtained a significant amount of info. However nothing about “Bonaventure”. That’s not surprising as she most likely had a name change between 1896, when she was built, and 1924 when she was sold. The 1896 comes from Lloyds Register of Yachts, so I’m guessing that there must have been enough info for them to publish that date. During WW2 she was commandeered by the government and converted into a fire tender working on the Tyne. After the war she was not accepted by Sir C.F. due to her poor condition. However Lloyds has her owned by a T.W.Stoke in Blyth, Northumberland from 1948 until 1952. Any information about the craft between 1896 and 1924 and between 1945 and 1952 would be most welcome. Her dimensions were 22.14 & 23.56 (Reg. & gross tons.) Length 41.2, 46.8 & 39.5 ft (Thames, LOA & LWL) Breadth & Depth 12.7 & 7.0 ft. Built by E. Rowles , Pill. Fitted with Bergius 4 cyl paraffin motor. Mains’l reefed with rotating boom.
Thanks,
Peter R.